Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
~ Saturation pulse rate
~ Small and light
Pulse oximetry is a non-invasive and painless test that measures your oxygen saturation level, or the oxygen levels in your blood. It can rapidly detect even small changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart, including the legs and the arms.
Purpose and uses
The purpose of pulse oximetry is to check how well your heart is pumping oxygen through your body.
It may be used to monitor the health of individuals with any type of condition that can affect blood oxygen levels.
- Weight: 28.3g
- Dimensions: 28 x 36.9 x 35.2mm
- Battery: 2 AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries (Battery not included)
- Blood oxygen measurement range: 5% ~ 99% (resolution is 1%)
- Blood oxygen measurement accuracy: 70 ~ 99%: =-2%, less than 70% undefined
- Pulse measurement range: 30 ~ 250bpm (resolution is 1bpm)
- Pulse measurement accuracy: +- 2bpm or +- 2%, whichever is greater
1. Please use the oximeter in the environment required by the performance index.
2. Avoid exposure or direct sunlight.
3. Avoid extreme infrared or ultraviolet radiation.