What are the key measures all people should do to protect themselves and others in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic?
It is an important reminder that in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, everyone, regardless of the use of masks, should:
- avoid groups of people and crowded spaces;
- maintain physical distance of at least 1 meter from other people, especially from those who are sick;
- clean your hands frequently, using an alcohol-based hand rub if hands are not visibly dirty, or soap and water;
- cover your nose and mouth with a bent elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing, dispose of the tissue and clean your hands immediately after use;
- refrain from touching your mouth, nose, and eyes.
Above all, stay informed of the progress of the disease, pay attention to local authorities and their recommendations, and follow and encourage best practices.